We’ve been busy little devils; we just finalized our 2012 jersey design and opened the doors to pre-orders. We’ll close pre-orders on June 1, so don’t wait too long (electronic operators are standing by).
We will offer a limited number of jerseys for sale on the day of the ride, but make no guarantees.
Here’s The Jersey
Here’s How To Order
Jerseys are $75. To order, click here
Make sure you get the right size; once you’ve clicked the “order” button, you (and us) are committed. Changing your order is a royal pain in the butt.
- We’re switching jersey suppliers to Voler, who make their jerseys right here in the state of California
- Because there is little difference between the two, we’re selling only club cut jerseys
- If there is any doubt, order the next larger size. Last year we traded a bazillion jerseys back for the next larger size, and we’d like your help avoiding that this year
What Will Happen
- When you order a jersey, we’ll charge you a $5 shipping charge
- The jerseys will arrive just prior to the ride
- If you pick up your jersey at the ride, we’ll give you back a crisp, shiny $5 bill
- If you don’t pick it up, we’ll mail it to you after the ride
Sound simple? That’s because it is.